Saturday, June 08, 2013

World Wide Knit in Public Day

Today was the  start of what how has become World Wide Knit in Public Week. It is however WWKIP day. So I got up this morning and went to Common Threads in High Point to knit in public. I had a great time and worked on the baby afghan I started weeks ago. I added several rows. I did not take my sweater because I did not want to get off track. All the people at the shop are very nice and I really enjoyed listening to everyone talk. Most of them worked on I think the Holden Beach Shawl. Some of the ladies worked on mice Christmas Ornaments . One lady worked on a baby afghan also it was beautiful knit with three different colors at the same time. She had a beautiful knitting bag made by her sister with chickens, she also had a knitting needle holder with chicken's all made by her sister. I loved it. I have not worked on my sweater today but I will tomorrow and until the next class.        

No comments: