Sunday, March 31, 2013

Long Weekend coming to a quick end!

Already it is Sunday night and my nice long weekend is almost over. It started on Friday with a trip to Costco and then home to get ready for salt fish and grits. My Sister and her family came over and my Aunt and her family. Had a great time and the salt fish was great. Spent time cleaning my bedroom and closet. Gave away some yarn that I will never use and a lot of books took them to Goodwill, I hope they did not throw the yarn away, I gave away some pretty good books. Then worked on and finished my crochet project posting a picture tonight. Also made a great attempt to finish the baby afghan for my friend a work.  Church today and then to my Aunt's house for dinner. Tonight is Game of thrones HBO.       

1 comment:

Tywanna said...

Check out www.paperbackswap.com