Friday, April 06, 2012

Long Weekend

It's the weekend in baby! I am very happy about this fact. The agency is closed tomorrow for good Friday. So I have a nice three day weekend. After work today went to Zumba it was hell. I hate to exercise. I know I need to and I will continue to go but damn I hate it! I am reading Till Death Do Us Purl by Anne Canadeo it is the fourth book in the A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery Series. So far I am enjoying the read. Cast on a baby wash cloth from Leisure Arts pattern book Baby Washcloths To Knit by Melissa Bergland Burham. Knit Picks is really making it hard to keep my resolve to use all my scrap cotton yarn this year before buying more cotton yarn. I received an email introducing multi colored dishie cotton. Great color's so you should check it out. Craft on.

No comments: