Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Middle Of The Week Post

It's Wednesday night and I am watching America Idol. Still reading Till Death Do Us Purl, Anne Canadeo. Great read and I can't make up my mind about the murderer.  This week so far I have weaved the ends on my first knit afghan. I found a free pattern from Plymouth Yarn Company it is Heaven - F138 it is a Mini Baby Blanket, I did not use  Heaven yarn. I used Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn, the color Pitter Patter. It is a very pretty yarn, and nice color, very soft. I used almost 3 balls. Cast on a new baby afghan on Sunday but it took three cast on's to get it right. On Sunday I was to busy watching A Game of Thrones on HBO. Great Series if you want to give it a try. Well back to the Afghan. You can find the pattern in Leisure Arts Quick # 2894 Knit Baby Afghans by Evelyn A. Clark. I am knitting #5 Whisper Soft. It is an easy quick knit, you use 2 strands of yarn held together. I am using Lion Brand Pound of Love in 101 Pastel Pink and 100 White. I had to buy the White but had the Pastel Pink in my stash. I am trying to take it slow so and avoid ripping the afghan out again. I am on row 7.  Tonight's picture is  the Mini Baby Blanket.         

No comments: