Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I am on vacation.



Really it is a stay at home vacation. I did not go anywhere. I am here at the house. I did not have the money to go anywhere so just hanging out at home. I will return to work on Monday. It has been a long time since I have had a week off. I am trying to get some reading and knitting done. Today I watched old movies on TCM so I have not achieved any of my cleaning goals. I will do better tomorrow. I need to get my bedroom clean. My bedroom looks like an episode of Hoarding Buried Alive. I know what I need to do to make this stop. One get rid of most of my knitting and crochet magazines. Really hate to let go of them. I will never be able to knit or crochet all or half the projects. My intentions were good. Two get rid of some of my yarn. I have a lot of yarn mostly acrylic. Still knitting dishcloths. My Daughter put in an order for potholders. The lilies in the backyard bloomed this week very pretty.

1 comment:

Deneen said...

Staycations are fun too! Enjoy