Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day.

This weekend turned out to be okay. My daughter came for a visit on Saturday she took me and my mother out to eat and then spent the night. Today we got up spent the morning together and then went to the store to prepare for a cook out. My sister came over with her family we all had a great time and now my mother is getting ready to go to montgomery county to spend time with her sister and their mother. All around great weekend. My mother and I picked up a few tomato plants and herbs to plant on Saturday and a few flowers. I am working on #8 Slanted Squares dishcloth from Leisure Arts Kitchen Bright Dishcloths. Picked up Debbie Macomber, Susan Mallery, and Christina Skye The Knitting Diaries. Just a few pages into the book. I will have the house to myself for the next few days. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: