Thursday, April 01, 2010

The First Day of April

This is the first day of April we are in the fourth month in the year. Spring has sprung in North Carolina today it was in the 80's and I think it will be in the high 80's tomorrow. The baby afghan is progressing and I have started to add the green row's. I did not make it to the library today so it looks like a trip to Books-A-Million will be in order. Tomorrow my mother and I plan to go to Piggy Wiggly in Siler City. Just to look around. They have a wine that both my mother and I really enjoy, so we will get a bottle. Also we need salt fish. I have to tell you it's nothing like salt fish and grits! We plan to cook this over the holiday's. Posting a picture of baby afghan progress.

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

what cute lil' star!
i hvae no idea what salt fish is.
must google.