Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Four Day Work Week!


Well two days down and two days to go! I will have a nice long weekend! I have walked on the treadmill today and yesterday it has been made easier due to the fact I have been taking a book to read. I finished reading Crazy Aunt Purl's Home Is Where the Wine Is, by Laurie Perry. It was funny and very interesting. I hate walking on the treadmill. I need to do a little knitting or crochet. My daughter needs an afghan for a friend's baby shower on the 17th of April. I am glad I have a long weekend coming. Updated picture of CeCe the puppy, she will be 7 weeks old on Thursday. One more week with Mom and Dad and it's home with Kendra. The pictures are from last week. The Black dog is Tuck the very proud Dad.

2 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

Sweet little baby!

Ria said...

Cece is so cute - and Tuck is the proud papa for sure!