Sunday, December 20, 2009

What happen to my weekend

Wow the weekend passes by so fast. It is Sunday night and I have to go to work tomorrow. The up side is I only have to make it through 3 days!!!!. I have spent the day watching Christmas movies , eating, and knitting. I have made a lot of progress on the bias scarf. I am knitting the scarf for my daughter to give to her boyfriends mother. It is red and I will post a picture of the first few rows, along with the 2 magic scarves I have on the needles. The magic scarves are knit using 2 different yarns. 1 using Lion Brand Yarn the Fishermen's Wool, and 1 using Patons Classic Wool. It is funny how different the same pattern looks when you use different yarns. I have to post another picture of my cats. I have never seen them like this in the years they have lived together, they look so sweet. Happy crafting and have a great Monday.

No comments: