Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Night Out with Friends

I finally made it to The Flying Pig we went after work. I got the Calzone it was good and I am fighting with myself not to eat the other half tonight. Then went to the library for A ' Christmas Present from Lane & Friends. This is my second year and Lane cracks me up he is so funny and just makes me laugh. He is also a great singer. He always has some very talented young people sing,play the piano and this year the harp. Wow to be born with such great talent. I had a great time and it was a great way to unwind. I must visit The Flying Pig again when we go there the place was full and we went right after work so I am thinking there are a lot of people who are on vacation or people just head there straight from work for a Thursday night unwind. So far tonight no knitting or reading. I did add several rows to my scarf last night. I might try and add at least 10 tonight we shall see what happens. Since this weekend is suppose to be wet and cold here in North Carolina I plan to spend most of the day knitting this scarf and starting one for my daughter. Busy , busy and I need to start on that sock again. Over on Youtube Lionbrand has great videos to help you learn to knit socks. Unless things improve during the last 4 working days before Christmas I will be going in to work the Monday after Christmas.

No comments: