Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Midweek Surprise

Well another long day at work came to a nice end, when I got home today I had a surprise in the mail . My October dishcloth swap partner package arrived. I will send mine package on Saturday. Two beautiful dishcloths in great colors and a postcard. On knit or crochet today. Still reading the latest knitting mystery by Sally Goldenbaum. Two more day's to go and my weekend will begin. Yes this weekend I will pick up the needles again and add a few more row's to my sock. Then start a shell crochet scarf there is a great crochet scarf pattern on YouTube. I really would like to give it a try. I have enough RedHeart to crochet several scarves in that pattern. I know, I know acrylic! please don't hate. I have an acrylic budget when you earn less that $35,000 per yarn you can't buy good yarn all the time. You have to compromise. Maybe once or twice a year I have the chance to buy good yarn. If it is on discount because no one wants that brand or if I am lucky enough to get a tax refund. The picture is of the dishcolths I received from my swap partner.

No comments: