Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Podcast Tuesday

Things started out a little rocky tonight trying to get started listening to lion brands pod cast. I had to restart my computer once because the first time I turned on the computer the Internet would not connect. I think it is my computer it needs a little work. I brought it in 2005 and because of downloads and other things it runs very slowly. I need to add some memory and get it cleaned up. So it was a good podcast about cold weather knitting. Idea's for shawls, afghans and socks. While listening to the podcast I added 4 rows to the last 12 rows of the afghan, only 4 rows left. Then I need to weave the rest of my ends I have been weaving ends as I go so it wont be that bad to finish the last few rows. I might take it to work tomorrow to show to my friends. Still reading Patterns in the Sand, by Sally Goldenbaum. So far a great read that is in my opinion I like easy reads. I also read While My Pretty One Knits, by Anne Canadeo this month another good read again just my opinion. Love mysteries but very bad at figuring out who dun it? Love the cool nights and trying very hard not to turn on the heat until November. Still trying to decide which dishcloth to send to my swap partner. Last day to send off is the 24th.

No comments: