Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Equinox

Today is the first day of fall. I love fall the weather cools off the leaves change colors. The only thing I don't like are the spiders. You have to be very careful when you walk out the door every morning. Well I had a long hard day at work, I am trying very hard to get all my case for the month processed by the end of the month. It is going to be hard. The day had a great end because tonight I had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants with some very dear friends. My daughter was there her best friend home visiting her family, two of my friends and my friends mother. It was a lot of fun to catch up and laugh after a long day at work. We went to Macaroni Grill. I did not get to listen to the lionbrand podcast tonight so I will have to listen tomorrow. So no knitting today I will catch up tomorrow and do a little knitting in my car at lunch time tomorrow. We can no long eat lunch in our offices and sometimes it is hard to concentrate no your stitches in a lot of noises. So I plan to work a few rows in the car. Yesterday I finished reading Casting Spells, by Barbara Bretton. A very good book about a witch that owns a yarn shop.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'm 100% with you on the spiders. I would rather break a leg than wind up with one of those huge.. nastied up.. bird-sized spiders on me.

I just got the creeps just thinking about it.