Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August Dishcloth Swap

I had a long day at work today but it was all good because when I checked the mail box today after I arrived home from work I had a package from my August swap partner at Dishcloths ar us on Ravelry. I received a beautiful dishcloth and postcards and a bar of soap. It is so wonderful to receive something besides a bill in the mail. I am still working the dishcloth I plan to send my partner. I love my Slow Cooker! have everything laid out to put in the crock pot tomorrow. I have country-style spareribs the only ingredient I am missing is celery seed. So I think I can to with out it and move on since I have all the other ingredients. This is the second time this week I will use my Slow Cooker. Sometimes I forget how helpful a slow Cooker can be if you work.The recipe I used is from Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook Feasting with your Slow Cooker, by Dawn J. Ranck and Phyllis Pellman Good. The picture I am posting is of the things I received in the mail from my swap partner.

1 comment:

Ria said...

As a working mom - I have no idea how people survive without a slow cooker!!

I love swaps too! I love the surprise in the mailbox!