Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Garden

Well we had very good rain yesterday, and like always just when I was about to step out of the door it started to pour. When I got home from work the garden looked much better the rain really helped. Today we put a off brand of Miracle Grow. We have a lot of tomato's on the vine and my Tomatillo's are coming along I need to stake them. I will post a picture. Something happened with the dishcloth I was working on somewhere along the way I lost 3 stitches I had 35 and now only 32. So I have a backup dishcloth to send to my swap partner. I plan to mail off this weekend.

2 comments:

Scheherazaad said...

I planted tomatillos for the first time this year. I didn't realize that they needed support. They have grown huge and it was too late to add cages. Fortunately they are beside my fence so I just tied them to that.

Ria said...

A few people on Ravelry and a few others that I read their blogs are growing tomatillo's I think next year I'll have to try them.

I can't wait to get home tomorrow and check on my plants!!