Monday, June 22, 2009

Almost a Sock!

Well my first sock is almost a sock. I added a few rows tonight and by my measurements it is almost 8 inches and according to the direction I need to stop 2 inches before the end. So hopefully by the end of the week I will get the toe shaped and bind off by the weekend. I plan to start the second sock immediately after I finish the first. After last night and finishing up the baby afghans. I really want to do a little crochet. I have a red afghan that I started I think in 2006 maybe 2007 I really need to check past post's to see if they will give me a clue. While I was looking around Lion Brand Yarn's I noticed a wonderful and what looks like a very easy baby blanket. It is the Diagonal Comfort blanket in the pattern they use Cotton-Ease. I think I want to use one of the many baby blanket yarns I have in my stash. I have had this yarn for a long time. I have TLC Baby and Lion Brand Yarn Pound of Love. I think I will try my very best to at least finish the first sock and start the second before I start the baby afghan.

No comments: