Saturday, May 02, 2009


Well on Sunday I was sure I would be able to get my gusset done. Somewhere along the way something went wrong with the gusset it was all my fault and so dump. After picking up my stitches I needed to knit a round the shape my gusset well I started knitting in the wrong direction! When I looked at the sock I just could not figure out why my stockinette was on the inside of the sock. I knew it would need ripping back but I was not sure how far back. So I did not finish my homework and took my mess to class today and Carl helped my get back on the right track. First by ripping back and re picking up stitches. Carl is so patient and Angela the other woman in the class was so nice too. She had her homework done so she was able to finish the toe. I had to place different color stitch markers on the right side on all my needles and then write down which color was needle 1,2, and 3. Sad but true. This is a big help with row one because you have to do something different on all three needles during row one, row two straight knit. So I worked through rows one and two of the gusset now my stitches and on the right side. Happy, happy. Sometime tomorrow I need to measure my foot to see how far I need to knit before the toe.

1 comment:

shana0923 said...

Hi, I am shana0923 from crochetville and I saw you reply to some thread and clicked on your blog link and your sock is lookig great! Just wanted to click your follow button and leave you a comment. Check mine out if you get a chance.