Sunday, February 08, 2009

It's a beautiful day

Well its a beautiful day nice and warm. I spent the day with sliding door open letting in the fresh air and sunshine. Pretty good weekend all around Saturday I made chili to take over to my Sisters house for my brother in laws birthday party. Great party then today I just laid in bed watched tv and spent time on the Internet. Cast on the beginner's basic II scarf Ribbed for-her-pleasure Scarf page 58 of Stitch' bitch The Knitter's Handbook by Debbie Stoller. I know I should not with all the unfinished projects I have going. Could not help my self. The great days pass by so fast off to work tomorrow. I have a long weekend coming up I will not go into details at this time. My bias scarf almost done adding a few more rows and then the fringe.

No comments: