Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another long weekend

You know I could get use to a 2 day work week and long as I am getting paid for 5 days. I made it I have all my cases processed and I am off work for the rest of the week. I have the house to myself until New Year's Day. So I plan to enjoy my time off. I did not get a chance to knit, or read yesterday after work. After work I got home a started a pot of chili so I could give some to my daughter and her boyfriend to take to the beach, my mother baked a ham and made yeast rolls. My daughter and her boyfriend got to the house at around 10:30 or 11:00 she had to work yesterday. We had a very nice visit. I am trying very hard not to get to attached to this boyfriend but he is so nice and very like able. Sunday made the 8 months. Her longest relationship since college. So I got to bed late and had to get up and go to work today, the first few hours at work was rough but made it through and as stated earlier I finished processing all the cases I needed to get done by the end of the month. It was not easy. Finished a few rows on my Christmas Carol Scarf and I plan to read later tonight. Just a quick update tonight no new pictures to post. Happy crafting. Christmas beach trip 2006.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Enjoy your time off!