Friday, October 10, 2008

What a day

I know I know a long time between posts. I have been very lazy and not much knitting going on these last few days. I started 2 different dishcloths started and I ripped them out because something went wrong with both dishcloths. I finished reading Dyer Consequences, by Maggie Sefton the 5th book in the knitting mystery series. I finally brought a skein of I Love This Cotton! the color #8 Carousel Ombre. I plan to knit another Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth you can find the pattern at Dishcloths Boutique www.jimsyldesign.com . This weekend no football game the next game is Homecoming October 25, 2008. I love the idea of the game not so sure about the parade but since my daughter will be in the parade I have to go to many people and to much traffic. I will be at the parade however because that's what Mothers do for there children.

No comments: