Friday, August 15, 2008

New Moon


I am so happy that it is Friday and the weekend. It has been a long week. The only bright spot about today was the fact that it is payday. So for a few minutes I had a little money in my checking account. I paid a few bills and did something I should not have done and I brought a book on cd. New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer read by Ilyana Dadushin an unabridged production. I love to listen to books on cd. I read the book first but I just had to listen to someone read the book. It is very relaxing. I can knit while I listen. I have started a dish cloth tonight. Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth designer Unknown. I am using Lily The Original Sugar 'n Cream color Early American Ombre, the pattern states you can use either size 6 or 7 needles. I am using size 7 . It is going very well it is an easy pattern. It should knit up very quickly. Last weekend while listening to Twilight on cd the first book in the series by Stephenie Meyer New Moon is the second in the series. I knit a scarf I am posting a picture of the scarf. I used Lion brand thick and quick yarn I lost the band around the yarn so I can't remember the color. The model in picture is my friend Dorothea Vaughan.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is a beautiful scarf! I enjoy listening to books on CD too.

I like the dishcloth pattern you are working on now. It is very pretty.

I made a crochet purse from the stitch 'n bitch crochet book and a teddy bear from a crochet magazine pattern for my husband's birthday. I will try and take pictures of them this weekend and post. I need to try to knit again. You are inspiring me to give it a go one more time with your creations!

By the way, look at you, I saw your new profile picture and you are gorgeous! :)

School is going well so far. I need to train my fingers to type faster though!

Have a happy weekend and enjoy your new book without guilt!
Big Hug,
Michelle