Thursday, July 10, 2008

Reading again

Today I finished the 3rd book in the Twilight series, Eclipse , by Stephenie Meyer. It was another good read. The final book in the series goes on sale August 2, 2008. So far I can't get a good answer from my library on how long it will be before they get the book. I don't want to buy the hardcover when I have started purchasing the books in paperback. I am not sure I will be able to hold out for a library copy. I will go through Bella and Edward withdrawal in the next few days. I plan to go to the movie Twilight when it comes out in December. Well maybe just maybe I will finally case on another dishcloth tonight. I put my FOR sticker on my car today went by to get it after work. Why a FOR sticker here in Asheboro it is time to vote for Alcohol sales. The FOR represents voting for the future of Asheboro.

No comments: