Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cardinal

Another dishcloth. Cardinal 100% medium/worsted 4 ply yarn. One ball. Straight knitting needles, size 7(4.5 mm) or size needed for gauge. The color red of course. Leisure Arts #3934 Garden Dishcloths to Knit. All the dishcloths I have posted about have used the same yarn and needle size. One day I promise to knit something other than a dishcloth. I plan this coming weekend to attend a meet-up at Yarn etc. in Greensboro, I hope to meet some of the people from ravelry. That live in NC and the Triad area. During the meet up you get a prize for the number of finished objects you wear to the store and the number of unfinished objects you have in your project bag. I wonder if you can bring in both knit and crochet UFO'S. I will probably buy the yarn I need for the yarn swap I am participating in at Crochetville. I will post pictures of what I give and receive as soon as my swap partner has received and I have received.

2 comments:

Stephanie Jackson said...

very pretty.. I'm just blog surfing.. I used to cross-stitch until I got arthritis. Have a good evening..

Lesalicious said...

You did great. :)