Thursday, April 05, 2007

Spring in NC


Well its spring in NC and of course most of my azaleas are in bloom and the lilac bush so what is happening tonight a freeze the temps are dropping into the 20's so this means my white azalea's will turn brown and there is nothing I can do. I am posting a picture of the flower arrangement my mother did out of some the the flowers from the yard. I spent most of the day in Greensboro with my mother and aunt looking for curtain's and we found some at Anna's Linens. I will hang the curtains tomorrow. I did a couple of rows on my shells afghan this morning before I went to Greensboro. I really would like to start the ripple but I don't have enough skeins of one color yarn to get started and finish the afghan so I don't want to start. Well pay day is coming and maybe I can buy the yarn for the ripple and the rest of the yarn for the shells afghan. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: