Sunday, February 25, 2007

A quick Hello

Well it has been a week since my last post. So I thought I would drop in and say hello. I had a pretty good weekend. I got up yesterday mailed my partner in the Wild & Woolie yarn swap at crochetville her package. Then I went to A C Moore they had a yarn sale going yesterday an since I have an acrylic budget I brought some nice red heart super saver yarn. It was a nice yarn event with make and take projects and door prizes. I won a basket with 7 skeins of yarn. Very pleased about that because I never win anything. One day I hope to post a picture of my basket and the yarn that is if I can get my usb port back from my daughter. I let her use my camera so she could take picture at a pot luck dinner with the cheerleaders and she brought the camera back and the charger but not the usb port so no down loading pictures until I get the cord. I have started my blushing granny afghan from the Feb/Mar issue of Crochet today! 2 squares done 33 more to go. Happy crocheting and knitting.

1 comment:

dale said...

I thought this might interest you.

Locust Quilt and Craft holds an annual quilt and craft show in November.
This year’s event is November 10 2007 in Columbia Maryland. This is their
6th year. They are seeking authors interested in promoting a book. If
you are interested in this opportunity, contact Debra Wiggins at 410-
964-4811 or via email at info@LocustQuiltandCraft.com. For more info on
the group, see their website at http://www.LocustQuiltandCraft.com