Saturday, February 17, 2007

Girls Night Out was GREAT


I have had a great weekend nice long weekend. I took yesterday off because it was my birthday. I paid a visit to a very nice yarn store in Greensboro StitchPoint. I went to buy yarn for my partner in the Wild and Woolie yarn swap at Crochetville I hope my partner likes my choices. I ordered online the last skein of yarn I need to make the graphic granny afghan the first issue of crochet today! magazine also brought at Hobby Lobby today yarn for another afghan in the Feb/Mar issue of crochet today! I will start that project tomorrow. I will post pictures of my progress. Tonight was Girls Night Out we had a great time we went to Arigato Japanese Steak & Seafood House. The food was great and the chef was awesome service was wonderful. I am posting a picture of the chef who prepare our meal. When my partner receives her yarn and extras I will post a picture of what I sent to her and I will post a picture of what I receive. Happy crocheting and knitting.

No comments: