Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday and I plan to make chili

Well it has been almost a week since I have posted still have not finished my work on my page. I am beginning to think I should have kept the old blogger and not switched to beta. I can't figure out how to post pictures tried on my last post and I can't see the picture here at home but I can at work I don't know what that's all about maybe I did something wrong. I have been reading the book about Tavis Smiley's life it is a very good read, normally I am really can't get into nonfiction but I am really enjoying this book it show what a person can over come and do great things, of course it helps if you are born with a good brain that you can learn while you are in school. It makes all the difference I never was good in school no matter how hard I tried it was like the teacher stood in front of me speaking a foreign language so that is why I am in the place I am in now better off than a lot of people I am sure of that always someone in worst shape than you. Well the chili was a success my sister and her family came over to eat, my daughter's chili is packed and ready to go. I made a visit to A.C. Moore today to buy yarn I had a 40% and 50% off coupon so that made things easy and cheap. I brought 2 skein's of Caron Jumbo Prints Baby Rainbow Ombre 556 to finish an afghan I started a few weeks ago. I found a great buy at Hobby Lobby on Thursday right before my crochet class. 4 skein's on TLC Baby @ $1.79 and 6 skein's of Caron Cuddle Soft $ $.79 all on clearance.

No comments: