Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

Well it has been a while since my last post. I have been tired and slightly down. I have started another Beth's Little Star Afghan in the same colors as the one in previous posts. I don't think I will post a picture of this one since it will look just like the last. I finally made it to A C Moore yesterday I went with a friend. I brought the yarn for a project from Stitch ' N bitch crochet the Happy Hooker Denise Cozzitorto One-Skein Scarf the scarf in the book is green, I chose That's Pink Patons Classic Wool Merino, I love bright colors and if this scarf turns out great I plan to make another in bright blue. I would take a picture of the yarn I plan to use and post it but I made the sad mistake of buying another little cheap digital camera and downloaded it to my computer well it doesn't work as well as the first cheap camera I brought. So I uninstalled the camera and Tried to reinstall the first, that when the problems set in with my computer. I put the disk in and tried to install the camera it wouldn't install and so I had to uninstall and then tried to reinstall the camera but no luck and the disk would not come out of the computer for 3 days!!!! I pressed on the tray and the eject button but nothing happened. So finally on Friday night I pressed the button one more time and out pop the tray, now I am afraid to put the disk back in to try and install the camera.

No comments: