Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ah Sunday Night again and I didn't win the lottery.


Well another Monday is looming. I just don't know what I am going to do but get up in the morning and meet the challenge. When I get this week over I will have a nice long weekend because I have to help my daughter move back to school, I took Monday just because and Tuesday is move in day. Yesterday while out shopping I brought a new magazine about crochet, its Crochet today I really like the magazine and I want to do several of the afghans and a hat. Crochet today is a great magazine for beginners. So its just right for me. Also I brought Stitch' N bitch crochet the Happy Hooker its seems great too, I looked through the book quickly and plan to look through it tonight. I have not crocheted at all today so I guess that means I will have to work very hard tomorrow night I am running out of time. My daughters last day of work is on Friday. As of yesterday in case I didn't bring it up I am now the proud grandparent of to hermit crabs Buttercup and Smiley, they are named for the shells when she brought them they had painted shells, I hope that is not bad for them. Buttercup and Smiley will go to school with her this year. Well I am off to spend time reading Stitch' N bitch crochet.

No comments: