Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday Night Blue's






Well the weekend is almost over and it is time to start thinking about the new work week. Tomorrow night the Co. Comissioner adopt the new budget for the next fiscal year. Some of the meeting is open to the public, I think it is just the discussion on the new school. Every time I think about last week and the fact that I let my fears to speak in public take over and I didnot speak I get very mad with myself. Next year I will get up and speak everyone should learn that their voice can make a difference. I continued to work on my grandmother's afghan today I had to make a trip to the yarn store to get two more skeins of yarn. This meant a trip to Greensboro and Michael's for that yarn and a look in AC Moore for baby yarn my next project because a friend of mine is having a baby I have already decided of the pattern and now I need a couple of skeins more of yarn in yellow, lilac and lime. If I cant find skeins in thes e colors I will have to come up with something totally different. We Shall see how things develop I have waited until the last minute and I dont know if I will have time to search the net and order the yarn I need. Thats all for now.

No comments: