Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another day of crochet







I have add a few more rows to the afghan I am making for my grandmother. It is a slow process. Also I must visit Crochetville, I love to go there and look at all the post of new projects. Some very good crocheter belong to that forum. Oh Oh Oh the money to buy yarn. I think I will need to get a second job for the upkeep of my yarn supply. Thinking of another project already a nice ripple pattern the I choice Majestic from 40 Favorite Ripple Afghans from Leisure Arts. If had a better camera I would take a picture of the afghans so you could see what it looks like. This is my garden very proud of it so far so good thinsgs a blooming and I can see some very tiny tomatoes forming also started an herb garden, Rosemary, Thyme, Basil and Sage.

No comments: