Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crochet

I have been spending a lot of my time crocheting since March. So far I have finished two Beth's Little Star Afghan by Beth Parsons. I am almost finished with a 3rd. I have the yarn ready for a ripple I have a pattern Zowie's Zigzags Afghan by Liz Lafferty , French Vanilla Patterns. I will try to remember to post a picture of the yarn for the ripple this week. I have a mystery UFO. I started the pattern I think 5 years ago put it down forgot about it and rediscovered it this weekend. I did not put the pattern with the UFO and now I can't find the pattern and I don't remember the website to find the pattern. I do remember that it is a corner to corner pattern, but not diagonal pattern because this pattern has a chain 3,  single crochet along with the 3 double crochet shell. Any help to find the pattern will make me a very happy person. Posting a picture of the afghan.

1 comment:

Ria said...

I have the same problem to socks - one is finished, no idea what the pattern was - and to top it off, I changed the pattern - so even finding the original on the web won't help me!!