Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Long Week Ahead

Well the new work week starts tomorrow and I will need to make it through 5 days. No knitting today. I started a feather and fan dishcloth 3 times this weekend and ripped it out 3 times. Still reading Skein of the Crime, by Maggie Sefton. I also read Katie's Redemption, by Patricia Davids. I need to cast on a dishcloth tonight maybe I am not sure. Finishing my sock should be a priority. So tomorrow my plan is to finish the gusset. This time I will keep up and make sure I add my knit row. Common Threads has some great workshops for the summer. Making myself get back into a workout routine has been very hard. I need to start again and I don't want too. Watched New Moon and Harry Potter this weekend. I finished my swap partners dishcloth and plan to mail it off on Thursday. Cece she is such a big girl now.

No comments: