Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Last Day Of The Month

Well I am sitting here with only a few hours left in the month of June. When you have no other choice than to work 40 hours per week time just runs together. I am thankful for my job and if I did not have it I would be homeless. My only wish is to win the lottery and not have to work or win it and not have to work living hand to mouth. What that means is it would be nice to pay the bills and have a little money left over at the end of the payday. Cast off the second Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth and cast on the third. So this weekend I will cast on Feather and Fan Dishcloth and try to knit three before I have to return to work on Wednesday. Tomorrow at 12:00 I will be off work until Wednesday of next week. On Friday I plan to meet my friend for lunch and then off to the knit and crochet Dr for sock help. I am determined to finish the socks I started last year and start a new pair. I am reading Skein of the Crime, by Maggie Sefton. So far a good read. I love a good cozy murder mystery. So cute and sweet.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Enjoy your weekend! I had to work a full week last week, and I have to work a full week this coming week. I do get paid for the 4th, so I'm using the extra $$ next check on a yarn crawl I have scheduled in Philly while Angie is in orientation.

I just finished a sock I started in April! sigh.