Tuesday, March 02, 2010

It's snowing again!

Okay we don't get several feet of snow like some people do. I am happy about that fact. We get a few inches at a time in this area of North Carolina. I has been snowing since around 11:00 am. The road in front of my house is a little slushy! In North Carolina a few inches is enough to get use excited. I am not complaining because this is nothing compared to what most people have are are receiving. I finished up the fourth book in the crochet mysteries by Betty Hechtman. The book is titled A Stitch in Crime. I loved it and of course the murder came as a great surprise to me, and the end was hilarious to me. I hope we don't have to wait for the next book in the series! I have all 4 of the books in the series and I love the fact that the books come out in paperback and they are very affordable. I am still on team Barry,even though I like Mason.I am also upset with Mollys' Son's, they don't seem to realize she has needs that they cannot fill and they just see her as a mother and not a person. If you enjoy a good cozy mystery give this book a try. I started knitting wash cloths for my daughter friend. She gave birth last week. My daughter and one of her friend's plan to go visit next weekend. So this is a rush job on the washcloths. I took my desktop to a coworker for repairs. I hope he can fixed the desktop. I have my daughter's old laptop and since I have wireless I can still access the Internet.

No comments: