Saturday, January 09, 2010

Another Cold Saturday Night.

It's cold and I have the house to myself. My Mother went to Greensboro with my Sister to celebrate my Nieces birthday. My nieces likes this little Chinese place in the food court at the Four Season's Mall. I am not a fan of mall food court's. I have had Chinese at this food court but I don't care enough for it to make a special trip to eat at this place. My sister does thing to late for me I don't like to wait all day to do things. she did not call my Mother until after 6:00pm to about going. I know 6:00 is not late, but by the time she had called I already had a pot of chili half way finished. It is cold and I did not feel like taking a 30 minute ride to it in a mall food court. I went to my second session at the workout center today and did upper body training, then I did the treadmill for 35 minutes. I am not as sore as I thought. Then went to my local library to pick up a book on hold for me and turn in books I had check out last month. When I turned onto the street to my house, I was shocked to find the aftermath of a car accident. I don't think anyone died in the accident but it looked bad to me. One car had flipped over and the other looked pretty smashed up front. I think I will cast on a baby washcloth tonight.

No comments: