Sunday, November 29, 2009

Marvelous long weekend coming to a close.

Well it's back to work on Monday. I has been a great long weekend. My daughter came in on Wednesday night and we went to the movies to see planet 51 it was pretty good. On Monday I went to see New Moon with Gin and on Friday my daughter, my niece mother and gin went to see a Christmas Carol it was good too I enjoyed the movie. I have been to more movies in the last week than I usually go to all year. Also on Friday I finally made it to Common Threads Yarn Shop 1415 Welborn St. Suite 102 High Point NC 27262. The people at the shop are so nice and friendly and they have a lot of Noro. I brought one skein of Cascade Yarn 220 Superwash.

2 comments:

Ria said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend! Wow! you saw more movies than I've seen in 2009.

Shana Putnam said...

Sounds like you had fun!!