Saturday, February 21, 2009

Great Saturday

Well had a great day today. Got up this morning and my Mother and I got dressed and went to Costco I love Costco and I wish I pay a monthly visit. I can't believe I did not try any sample's today. Big crowd today and The samples just did not appeal to me today. Left Costco and proceeded to Gate City Yarns brought the wrong yarn and signed up and paid for a sock knitting class. I did not discover I had the wrong yarn until I got home. I think I will take it back next weekend I did not notice that I picked up the worsted weight Lamb's Pride instead of the bulky right color wrong weight. Then after leaving the yarn shop we met my daughter and her boyfriend and Ganache Restaurant & Bakery we had a lot of fun. The she crab soup and shrimp and grits awesome. Hit Total Wine and Borders the came back to then depressing city of Asheboro. I have been watching tv, reading, visiting my favorite site on the web no knitting so far tonight. I might get in a row or two before the night is over. It is hard to work in all the things you want to do in a day. Happy crafting.

2 comments:

Ria said...

Shrimp and Grits is my favorite!!!

Michelle said...

It sounds like you are having a fun weekend! The food sounded delicious and I love Costco too.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and night!

Big Hug,
Michelle