Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brand New Day

God is good and all the time God is good. We had snow over night and since it is NC and we get snow in the area I live maybe every 4 0r 5 years I called in today and did not go to work. I have been driving for more than 20 years but very little winter weather driving experience. The timing of this few inches of snow could not have been better because today is inauguration day. I have been glued to the television all day. I am still watching television. I am recording all of it and I hope we will be able to buy a dvd. Beyonc'e sang At Last, by Etta James and the President and First Lady did the first dance. I know a lot of people are unhappy about our 44th president but I really think we should give him a chance. I spent a little and I mean a very little amount of time knitting only a few rows on a bias scarf that I started month's ago and reading a few chapters of the secret life of a knitter by the Yarn Harlot, Stephanie Pearl- Mcphee. Craft on still watching tv.

No comments: