Sunday, August 17, 2008

Moving day is complete almost.


Well I helped my daughter get most of her things moved into her dorm. This is her senior year and they last time I will have to help her move into the dorm. She has a very nice room it is like a living in an apartment 4 girls will share the suite. 2 girls on one side of the kitchen living room area and 2 on the other side. They have their own bedrooms and they have to share the bathrooms they have one on each side. I thought she was moving into a room that just had a kitchenette and I forgot to take her pots. Oh well I will take them to her next Sunday. I have to go to meet the Rams, you get to see the Cheerleaders preform and see the football team. My daughter is caption of the red team this year. She has cheered for the last 3 years. I will need to take my camera with me and get a good picture to post. Yet another dish cloth I started and finished yesterday. I used Lily The Original Sugar 'n Cream 4 ply cotton yarn, color Jewels it has lots of pretty purples and blues.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty color combination! You are a busy bee. I am working on some baby booties now that look like tennis shoes. I hope they turn out ok. It is my second time crocheting baby booties.
I am glad your daughter gets to live in an apartment style dorm. That is very nice.
Thanks for your comments at my blog. I just posted pictures of the purse and teddy bear I made.
It is always fun coming to your blog and seeing photos.
-Michelle

Ria said...

Wow that suite sounds great! When I went to college it was 2 girls to a bedroom and only 1 bathroom. 4 to a bathroom took serious scheduling. can't wait to see the cheering pic's.

Ria

Michelle said...

Hi sweety, You may already know about this website. I just discovered it and thought you might enjoy it too. It is a book swap club. You can list books and order books from others only for the cost of shipping.


http://www.paperbackswap.com/

Enjoy!
Michelle

Scheherazaad said...

Lovely washcloth. Did you give your daughter any for her dorm kitchen? My daughter goes to school in town so I don't get to move her yet.