Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost Done!

Double Eyelet Heart, I am almost finished with my dishcloth row 57. I will post a picture. We are getting a little rain. So far it is still raining and it has been a while since we have had a good rain on this side of Asheboro. I am happy about this because of my garden. I checked on the garden this afternoon and it looked so dry even though my Mother watered this morning. I did notice that I have a lot of cucumber growing and more blooms. The squash and zucchini have blooms and all of the container tomato's have blooms and very tiny tomato's on the vine. I hope my eggplant make it this year. One more day of work this week , June is almost over and July is about to begin. We are closed next Friday the 4th of July. I did not take any extra days off and now I am regretting that choice. I hear thunder in the background. I hope it rains for a while.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your dishcloth is beautiful! It won't be long before you can enjoy some fresh veggies! We have tomatoes and peppers growing. So far we have had quite a few peppers from the garden. Our tomatoes are not ready yet but getting there! I absolutely love fresh cucumbers. They always remind me of my Grandma. She would slice us some from her garden and we had them with salt. The BEST!
Sorry you have to work around the 4th.

-Michelle