Thursday, January 03, 2008

My First Magic Scarf.


I finished my first Magic Scarf got the pattern from Laurie Perry, aka Crazy Aunt Purl the pattern can be found on her website or in her book Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced & Covered in Cat Hair. I used Yarn Bee Icelandic Jewels Marbled Onyx (color) yarn. You really can't see the stitches to good with this color yarn. I am working another Magic Scarf in the same yarn just different color Garnet just as soon as possible I plan to buy some Noro self striping and make one with that also its a great pattern and I am sure the Noro will look great with this pattern. My plan for 2008 is to knit and crochet, and read more this year. Oh and so that I will not die from a stroke, heart attack, or complications from diabetics lose some weight.

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

You did great with the scarf cute. Love that yarn looks so cozy.:)

♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

Bye the way, I changed blog addresses, my new & only blog is:
http://asmallcozycornerformycrochet.blogspot.com/