Sunday, August 12, 2007

HERMIS


I found my charger for my camera. My daughter had the charger in her bedroom in a container she uses for her dorm room, this was a container she told me she had checked to see if my charger was in weeks ago. So I charged the battery and I have a picture of Hermis to post. I went to a book discussion today on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows it was a great discussion I did not stay to hear The Remus Lupins or The Whomping Willows. There was a woman at the discussion and she was knitting using circular needles I wanted to ask her but I am shy and I did not talk to her about the knitting project. I could have made a knitting friend. I need to stop worrying about how people will react to me and talk a little more I was so silly not to talk during the book discussion. When the discussion was opened the moderator asked what part of the book stood out and we enjoyed but I did not think until the end of the discussion about the beginning of the book when Harry and the Durleys are about to depart from on another and Dudley asks what about him and he almost says thank you to Harry. I wish in the epilogue J K Rowling would have put something in there about Dudley and weather he and Harry tried to have a relationship, since he found out Dudley did not hate him as much as Harry thought. A lot of people in the group keep hoping that J K Rowling will write another book sometime in the future involving Harry but I don't think so she has ended the series well it just can't go on forever that's sad bu true. I am working on squares to send to warm up America I have a very nice square going at this time a knit 5 purl 5 making a kind of basket weave it is very nice I plan to make some dish clothes out of this pattern. Happy knitting and crocheting.

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

AWWWWW! the kitty is so cute!
shame you missed the Whomping Williows, they're kinda good. The Remus Lupins, not so much.