Saturday, June 02, 2007

Yard Sales and Vineyards



We this has been a pretty good day. I got up early today and went with my daughter to try and sale some of her many cloth's at a yard sale. She sold a few but still has to many cloths that she will never wear again. Then we came home took a short nap you have to get up early to yard sale. Then after the nap we paid a visit to Randolph Counties first vineyard they had a grand opening and open house. It is a very pretty place and the wine was very good. They are allowed to have tastings and sale the vine they produce I think it's great. I am reading another book The Knitting Circle, by Ann Hood so far so good. I am working on a knitted hat to match the scarf I finished this week. So all is well on my end of town. We finally got a little rain this evening and it was very nice to sit on the deck reading and listening to the rain, my deck is covered so I can sit out while it is raining. Well time to read I am so far behind on my 50 book challenge.

No comments: