Friday, May 18, 2007

Practice Stitches.



Well finally the end of the week. I am so glad it is Friday. Tomorrow my Mother and I will finally go buy out plants for the Summer garden. My Brother-In-Law came over on Wednesday and tilled 2 spots for the Garden. I have been reading and practicing the only knitting stitch I know how to do so far since I started my knitting class last week. Of course I am posting a picture of my practice scarf I think it is much to wide to use as a scarf. This weekend I really need to push myself to clean my closet, bedroom, and bathroom. I really need a sanctuary, to relax and spend quite time after a long day at the most wonderful place on Earth to work. I am increasing thankful to have a job. Oh well I need to finish reading A Deadly Yarn this weekend. I have 3 other books from the Library that I need to read also 1 I am half finshed the other 2 I have not started all about knitting groups. This has been a very bad week for me as far as walking goes I have to meet my friend at all this week to walk this is very bad I really need to start all over again, I had such a great week last week. Posting pictures of the newly planted garden tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Looks terrific! I decided to start my practice one in leftover wool and try to felt it afterwards to use as a potholder.

BEESTLYproducts said...

look @ you knitting away!!!!!!
can't wait to see the garden.