Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Crochet


I have 4 skeins of TLC Baby 7959 Giggle a very pretty variegated yarn, in very nice pastel pink, blue, green, and lavender they are 5 oz skeins. So I now have to find a nice afghan pattern for this yarn. I spent a little time last night looking through my pattern books and I will search on all the free pattern sites this weekend. Almost finished with the afghan I have been working on using the crazy stitch maybe 4 more rows and it should be large enough. The edging is what I need to come up with on end of the afghan will be shallop already because of the stitch, I hope my instructor will be able to help. I think I will be able to finish the afghan off by using row 1 of the stitch on the remaining 3 sides. I think I will have to ask my friends at either Crochetville or at my house or maybe both to see what everyone thinks. Also planning to get in some more reading tonight still trying to finish Tavis Smiley My Story of Growing Up in America As told to David Ritz What I know For Sure, as I have said before it is a very good read. I tells of his life as a child and his young adulthood. If you get the chance read this book.

No comments: