Monday, August 14, 2006

A very busy Monday

Its Monday and it has been a very busy one and I didn't go to work. I have spent the day last minute shopping with my daughter at Costco. The day started off rocky packed the car with cans to take to recycle center to sale and my daughters car wouldn't start. So that meant a call to a auto shop and the car had to be towed. So then it was off in my car to Costco my favorite place to shop. Even though it has been a long time since I have been in Costco I really like shopping at Costco. I have notice that some of the prices have gone up but I guess it is because of gas prices. We did find some very good buys. I hope to go back soon it's time to renew my membership and this year my daughter is old enough to have a card so when I renew I will get a card in her name. My mother says we need to start going at least once month. I have finished my exchange items for the month and they are ready for the mail tomorrow. Tomorrow is move in day for my daughter at school. It is going to be a long day. We have to spend sometime in the financial aid office and the housing office she needs to change her meal plan. I wish I had taken Wednesday off work also but I didn't and it's off to work on Wednesday I am glad it will be a 3 day work week. I dread checking my voice mail. I am posting a picture of the things I am sending in my august exchanges.

No comments: