Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Working On My National Crochet Month Goals!

Seven day in to National Crochet Month. So far things are going great. A huge difference from last year. So far I have on complete Beth's Little Star Afghan, and three starter afghans. Six Hot Hats and two that I need to weave the ends and add the drawstring bow. This is very exciting ! If I keep going at this rate it is a possibility for me to surpass last years crochet projects in just one month. Finished reading A Meeting in the Ladies' Room, by Anita Doreen Diggs. Started reading In the Company of My Sistahs, by Angie Daniels this is my the first time reading a book from this author. Signed up to do two nights of Zumba starting this week and lasting until April 7 . This week I attended on Monday and Tuesday. It was tough but a great way to get your heart rate up. I can't dance and very uncoordinated so I had a hard time keeping up with the steps. So far so good on the no Pepsi or Coke for Lent. Crochet on because it is National Crochet Month, start a new project or pull out a UFO to finish.

No comments: