Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why?


I really can't think of a title for my post today. I really don't have much to post about I have very quickly this time hit another down spell and I have spent no time crocheting this weekend. I will force my self to do a little later on today, I must get back into the swing of things. I know that it really might not seem like it but I really love to crochet. Due to financial reason just can't buy enough yarn to make any real big project. So I daydream about the project I wish I could do. I belong to a forum at www.Crochetville.org and the ladies on this forum really do some very fine work and have a sorts of crochet-along's that I would love to join but I keep thinking you don't have enough yarn for that so why bother. I would like to join the giant granny square along but I want to use really bright colors and I don't have any yarn at the present time in really bright colors. I keep hoping someone in my family will give me a gift card to Hobby Lobby or A.C. Moore I like both store but would love the gift card to be from A.C. Moore they have Caron one pound yarn and some very bright colors.

No comments: